Brentwood Schools Partnership
Doddinghurst Juniors are proud to be part of the Brentwood Collaborative Partnership
Vision Statement - Collaborate, Inspire, Achieve.
The Vision aims are:
- Respect Individuality
- Ensure best possible outcomes for all
- Build trust, confidence and commitment by supporting our community of schools.
The Brentwood Collaborative Partnership is a group of like-minded schools with the determination and vision to work together to provide the best outcomes for primary school children in the Brentwood area. A wide range of development activities take place on a regular basis.
- Learning Support Assistant training,
- Network meetings to share excellent practice and develop staff,
- Cross school moderation of teacher assessment,
- Safeguarding training, and
- School to school support